Terry B. Philibin, D.D.S., M.S., M.B.A.
Dr. Philibin is a native of Youngstown, Ohio. He attended Cardinal Mooney High School and studied Industrial Engineering and Combined Science at Case Western Reserve and Youngstown State University. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Ohio State University College of Dentistry. While attending dental school he also earned a Masters of Science Degree in Anatomy from the Ohio State University. Dr. Philibin received his training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Michigan Hospitals in Ann Arbor, Michigan. During his residency, he spent three months training at the Canniesburn Plastic and Maxillofacial Hospital in Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Philibin obtained his Masters in Business Administration from the Weatherhead School of Business at Case Western Reserve University in the Spring of 2004.
Dr. Philibin is:
- Board Certified and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of the Ohio Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Chalmers J. Lyons Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member of the American, Ohio, Corydon Palmer, and Warren Area Dental Societies
- Board Member on The Ohio State University Alumni Board
Dr. Philibin is the inventor of the Anatotemp anatomic dental implant healing abutment system. He is President/CEO of Buckeye Medical Technologies, the company that manufactures and distributes the Anatotemp system.
Dr. Philibin is on staff at St. Joseph’s Hospital.
Dr. Philibin and his wife Anita have five children, Elizabeth, Andrew, Brian, Christopher & Katie. He enjoys spending his time working and developing new innovations for implant surgery, and is kept incredibly active with his children’s many activities.